Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts...im baccccckkkkk..yay!

randomtuesday


Yay! i'm back babay!
Had a horrendously busy easter, then a busy week, and a busier week..and well, I am finally back...yay!
I hope someone missed me... ;)

My sister turned 29 on the 21st..so this past weekend we went out..let me say I am SO glad i'm not young & stupid..lol.. we went to 2 bars...and saw some seriously skank-alicious chicks..
I also saw some bad fake boobs (and she was showing them off ..oye vey...) a shit load of bar dancers (you know those chicks, the ones that get on the bar after 12 too many drinks..) and a CHICK fight...that was freaking awesome...
ALSO one HOT friggin bartender...wwooo baby...was he hot...
so I spent the night at my sisters..coz 1 am is too late to drive home 45 minutes...
and let me say my tolerance SUCKS...I had 6 long island iced teas...a whiskey sour, 2 rum and cokes..and a washington apple shot...and I was NOT drunk...WHAT THE FUCK??? I was so dissapointed...I guess I need to stop drinking my wine at night...*sigh*
OH and here is ap icture of me and my sister doing our washington apple shot..

nice candid huh? heh..I also can drink a shot faster than her...


Del tilled up the rest of the side yard out front so I can complete my herb garden ;) I am so excited...I have alot of grass to yank out, but tilling it is the biggest first step...it is going to be so rocking :)

SO how bout it has been 80* here for the past 4 days..in APRIL. how weird...not that I am complaining..lol..but it is just odd..I hope we can get some 'spring' weather tho...I hate sweating my ass off...

I went to the Dr on the 14th and I gained weight..damn...it was my 2 week thing w. steak fries and ranch dressing that did it...i know it...it was like 3-5 lbs..so not the end of the world, but annoying..i need to start doing regular walks...i am such a slug tho..srsly. i am a couch potatoe at heart...it is sad...

OH OH the gardening geek in me is in HOG heaven..I decided to start my own heirloom tomatoes from seed...and zukes too..everything has sprouted :) the zukes are already in a bigger pot...the tomatoes have a little longer to go for that...I cannot wait...I got red, orange, yellow,green and purple tomatoes...the green tomatos are going to perplex me..how do I knw when to harvest them?? LOL

We are getting new windows in the boys bedrooms...this will be on thursday...the windows in there now are 84 years old...so this should be fabulous for them...and if they break them..I am going to KILLLLLL them dead...d.e.a.d.

OK that is all the random I have time for...work beckons to me...
check Keely out for more random