Saturday, April 4, 2009

Why I Love British people

as I was watching Dollhouse today I was reminded why I love the british accent/society..
They way the say schedule..it is so cool...
I like how the spell Colours...why, I don't know, but I love it..also in the same vein, favourite..
cheque..traveller & theatre (I misspell these 2 alot..maybe I was British in a past life)
ALSO Tonnes (aka TONS) that is cool..
mum is another...
the 'cockeny' accent is fun as well..
they have tea every day and stop whatever they are doing to do so...way cool..wish we could do that with coffee here!!

they smoke..a lot...lol..

the royal family is fascinating to me to me as well...

they have pubs, not bars..sounds classier...

they have boarding school..heh....

they have a PALACE! how cool...all we have is the stupid white house...

changing of the guard...and how the guards can't react to anything you do..hehe...

you can drink there at 16...what I wouldn't have given..lol...

Wanker. there is an awesome word. I use it alot..

bloody hell,git,telly, gobsmacked, loo,prat, pram..love those too :)

Monty Python came from England...Benny Hill....David Beckham (he may be dumb as a brick, but DAYUM he is hot..)

I am sure there are more things I like, but this is all that my addled brain can come up with :) enjoy!