Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Freezing my Arse off Edition of Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

OMFG it is MARCH THIRD and it was 7* last night, a -15 windchill and we have a 2 hour delay...SRSLY? I am ready to ring Mother Natures neck..coz that bitch is screwing w/ me now...gggrrrrrrrr

I FINALLY caught up on my sleep from Saturday/Sunday...that was 2 days to feel normal again...wow. I am OLD. it takes me 2 days after a night of debauchery & drinking to feel normal again..old old old...

Judge Judy is on The Ellen Show..I like her...and Ellen too...

Does anyone else watch Life on Mars thursday nights?
I am digging it..Jason Omara is friggin ADORABLE.
It is set in the 70's, and the sound track is 70's..I expected some horrible music, but I am have been pleasantly surprised...

My boss is awesome. I usually open the shop at 10 and when my kids have a 2 hr delay, she is totally OK w/ me going in at 11...she is awesome...

I have been playing the Sims lately...I am addicted. again. so is the hubby...I wanna get Sims 2...anyone know what the differences are?

OK it is time for me to go to work...Happy Random Tuesday!

Go visit Keely to see her random and links to other Randoms...