Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

Yes, it's tuesday again...wooooo!


You know, there is one particular commercial that bugs me, the Duracell commercial for the Brickhouse Child Locator...(which is basically Lo-Jack for your kid)...yes, it is scary when the kids wander off, but ya know..in my 12 years of child rearing I have never had a need for Lo Jack...and that kid? when she finds him, she hugs him...Ha! that is SUCH a load..obviously the commerical was produced by someone who doesn't have kids...coz what they REALLY should have shown was the mom thwacking that kid upside the head and asking him WTF he was thinking...
I also tell MY kids that someone will steal them and then mutter under my breath that whoever does it will bring them back in a matter of minutes..coz they are such godless heathens..lol..(I of course am kidding, seriousness elludes me even in parenting..)

March is a FICKLE BITCH. it was 8* one week ago...then 70* on saturday...and now it is back down to the 50's...my daffodils are peeking, as are crocuses and tulips...my day lilys are starting to poke up and my iris' too! I wanna start planting...SO bad...

We had an anatomy lesson last night(get yer mind out of the gutter) my kids & I looked at eachothers eardrums..it was pretty cool...the 9 year old was pretty fascinated w/ it. and let me say all of our ears have wax we cannot reach w/ a q-tip...ew. I am an ear cleaning fanatic...I know, bad bad, but they are my ears--nener nener...

I am premenstrual and my bewbs hurt. alot. I hate being a girl sometimes...woudn't it be nice if men had sore balls once a month??? of course if THEY had an annoyance that hit once a month there would have been a cure for it millenia ago...

I am going to take Keelys advice and try blogging w/ wine next time..whats got the highest alcohol content? coz I have one helluva tolerance...I need me heavy duty booze...lol..

OK I am off, work today and I am busy (YAY)

visit Keely at the Un-mom for more Randomness!!!